Saturday 9 August 2014

CORNWALL CARAVANNING


Spending the last five days caravanning at Treyarnon Bay in Cornwall was definitely a getaway I've always wanted. Not only being with my closest friend and her family, but away from internet and modern civilisation. Instead we were surrounded by other caravaners with a beach and sea at our fingertips.

Other than evening walks along the beach with breathtaking sunsets and cliff strolls to Constantine Bay, we also travelled to a few other Cornish towns, such as St.Ives and Padstow, which were very busy, but I guess that just added to the summery feel. Luckily the weather was in our favour and we weren't caught in any showers, and I am pleased to say I feel rather sun-kissed.

The Maldives and Cornwall...this has definitely been one of the best summers so far and I can't wait for more to come.

7 comments:

  1. I visited St Ives a few years ago and absolutely loved it! The sunsets look amazing, glad you had a lovely time!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's such a pretty a town - unfortunately very busy during holiday season though! They were beautiful and thank you Lauren! x

      Delete
  2. Eee I'm off to Cornwall v soon! Thanks for making me more excited :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place. Glad you had a lovely time - enjoy the rest of the summer!

    Sarah x
    missarahlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Auntie has a holiday home down at constantine, i love it down there, really lovely pictures. If you don't mind me asking do you have any tips for photography? :)

    ReplyDelete